Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's finals time...



...so this should be my last post before I buckle down and study.

I just finished my last english paper, so I rewarded myself by doing basically nothing today. Here's some proof of the time I killed:


I know, I know... Lindsay Lohan is usually high fashion anathema (with the exception of Karl and his Chanel ankle purses), but I really like this outfit. Plus, we share initials, hence the LL :) I had an "lol moment" when I read someone's comment on a forum on the whiteness of her legs: "That's what happens when you wear leggings for six months!" True, very true... Well, pale is better than orange, I must say. I'm considering buying those Minnetonkas, but I'm not sure if they look good on shorter people like myself. I've been debating buying that AA dress for forever now, but I haven't been able to find my size in the stores. As much as the vest reminds me of Colonel Sanders, I like it anyway. Lastly, LL and I share the same love for our Wayfarers. Wayfarers, Minnetonkas, and AA clothing--three things that people tend to love or hate. I happen to love them all, especially in black. (And who doesn't love the Colonel?)

Stay tuned for pictures from my fashion show!

1 comment:

LalaLiu said...

hey there! good luck with finals!! Im cramming right now and my eyes really hurt but whatever just suck it up right? lol. I can't wait to see your fashion show pics! and yeah my fashion show was for a student group on campus called UCFAST: fashion and student trends. I wonder if UCI has a similar group?