Monday, June 30, 2008

YES.

One-shouldered tops and dresses plus contrasting straps = perfect. Exactly what I've been hankering for this season...
I was never really interested in AA's "convertible" dresses or whatever you call them because it seems really difficult to wear a bra with most of their looks. Not in this case, though!
One of the several looks AA shows on the page for its Le Sac Dress.

When I first saw this dress on the website, my first thought was, "I could totally make that myself." But thennn I realized the straps are lamé! And I'm a total sucker for lamé! Amazing! Side note: I left my lamé skirt and leggings in SoCal... I was momentarily heartbroken. Anyway, I really want to see this is stores; however, the one-size-fits-all thing might be a dealbreaker because of my height. In that case, it's straight to Joann Fabrics and copyright infringement heaven for me!

2 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

great tips :)

a kiss!

Gil said...

Every time I scroll down your page, I think the girl in the picture is naked! Too bad she's not. Nah just kidding ;D