Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy busy busy


Hello, hello! Just posting to let people know that I still exist. Here's a French Vogue picture of Kate Moss wearing an amazing leather jacket, motivating people all around the world to start smoking. Truly inspirational.

I really need to update this more often, but ironically, I've been spending lots of time learning how to write better fashion journalism. I've been busy with a fashion journalism class (online) from the Academy of Art University. I've also been taking astronomy (ugh) and Philosophy (meh) at the local community college. On top of that, I've been doing an internship with my city's paper. Today I'm headed to San Francisco to cover the American Idol auditions... should be interesting. Lastly, I've been trying to get a summer job, but it's hard to find places that are still hiring seasonal. I've just been waiting on a few places although I already had one interview, which my or may not have been pointless because afterwards they said they'd call me "if something comes up." Which means if someone quits, I suppose. It's okay--I still love you, American Apparel. In fact, I'm wearing it head-to-toe at the moment: hoodie, deep v, leggings. Shameful, but comfortable. Perfect studying-for-philosophy-but-not-really-cuz -I'm-blogging attire...

2 comments:

anica boutique said...

such a great shoot! jorts and vests and Kate (oh my). have you seen the alexander wang leather vest? it's so great a vegan would wear it.

p.s. love your blog! fancy a new link on your page from a fellow SF blog? http://anicaboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I think Kate looks amazing in this picture as she most always does. I am not a fan of smoking at all but for visual stakes it works in this picture