Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FALL TREND REPORT

If I resize the images, you can't see all the pretty details so please click each image to see it full-size in a new window. Enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are actually rough drafts of trend pitches for my fashion journalism class. We're supposed to pretend that we write for Elle, which lost a bit of credibility in my mind because of the whole Stylista thing. Or maybe I'm just jealous. I wanted to do a pitch on exposed zippers ("XYZ: Get some exposure this fall...") but I ran out of time looking for runway examples and just went for metal in general. Gareth Pugh took my safety pin idea and made it work. Seriously. My safety pin garment from my collection looked more like a robotic hula skirt. But whatever. We're both so metal. Harharhar.

1 comment:

Gil said...

OooOoOo nicely done pictures hun