Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tights!

That's something I did for my fashion journalism class. Click to enlarge it!

I can't wait for the weather to get colder, just so I can wear tights more often. I really want to take advantage of Urban Outfitters' 2 for $20 deal. Unfortunately, the website doesn't have those total Chanel rip-off tights that are black on one side and pale on the other. So sad! I can't wait for...

1) Ripped tights a la Alexander Wang: (Hooray for cheap drugstore pantyhose!)

2) Lace tights from UO:
3) What do you think about these floral tights from Forever 21?



4 comments:

e l l e said...

Love those lace tights..

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love the lace tights, but Im not sure about the floral F21s!

Anonymous said...

where can I purchase the floral tights! I loveee them! although would they still sell them now?

Anonymous said...

you can buy floral tights like that at factorie for 15 aussie dollars.