Thursday, October 2, 2008

Speak to me, darling, in hushed tones

I haven't updated in forever. I've been super busy moving into my new apartment and starting my second year at UCI. I'm now officially a Literary Journalism major. Yay? Actually, I was pretty mad yesterday because I found out that the class I needed to take so I could graduate early (I need to take a bunch of workshops in a certain order) was full, so I have to wait another year to take it. That means I'd be graduating on time instead of a year or so earlier. I was looking forward to moving back home to San Francisco (I actually live in a suburb, but I would move into the city when I'm on my own) or moving to New York to work in fashion journalism. I can't wait.

Speaking of fashion journalism, I'm doing a fall trend article for my university's paper right now, so I should probably stop blogging. I'll post something soon! Go to my chictopia in the meantime :)

No comments: