Monday, October 27, 2008

NO.


During an outing Wednesday in L.A., Pratt wore a "Palin For VP: God, Guns, Glory" T-shirt, while Montag sported a "Read My Lipstick: Vote McCain-Palin" top. (See more photos at
JustJared.) -Us Weekly

I've never watched a single episode of The Hills because reality television makes my brain hurt. I've never felt the need to comment on anything relating to "Speidi" and their ridiculous little photoshoots. Until now.

These crazies endorsing the McCain campaign (not that I'm saying McCain people are crazy, but...never mind) in such a cheesy way (beer and a shotgun? Classy!) wasn't what made me finally publicly acknowledge their existence. An even greater crime has been committed here:

Heidi has absolutely RUINED those Stella McCartney wedges. If they are in fact the wedges I'm thinking/dreaming about. My heart is weeping.

Ru-eend!


The McCartney wedge in red... [Insert sigh of longing]


3 comments:

KATLIN said...

What has this world come to.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say, I don't even consider The Hills to be a so-called "reality" show.

I don't like Heidi, but at least she's pretty. May not be much, but seems to be enough. Spencer, on the other hand, has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog ?
Bottes pas cher
Marina (from France)