Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Now if I could only find these in a store...

I have found the latest bag of my dreams: the Foley + Corinna City Clutch ($444):


The size is absolutely perfect because I am relatively Olsen-sized, and, unlike said twins, do not enjoy schlepping around totes that cause people to speculate if I'm harboring a stowaway sister. The bag can be folded in half (hence its classification as a clutch, although to me, the unfolded version seems like adequate-sized handbaggery), which doesn't actually look as appealing as the folded version of the larger yet equally priced Mid City Tote. 

Folded City Clutch in Fuschia:

Folded Mid City Tote:
As you can see, the handle reaches a bit lower on this larger tote, making it a wee bit more attractive than the clutch version when it's folded. Unfolded, though, I'd still choose the clutch. Here's the Mid City Tote:
  

The slightly-more-wallet-friendly Glazed Mini City Tote ($413) would be more to my liking because of its smaller size; however, the shopbop.com exclusive tote only comes in this yellow color, shown here. That's a shame, because shine + black + smallness = perfection to me.

2 comments:

Marilyn Hayward said...

I want all of those bags...sigggh. Hooray for fashion journalism!

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise!

thank you for the comment on Cutemess! This bag is AMAZING. Good find.

I'll add you to my blog roll with pleasure.